Housing Connections’ goal is to increase affordable housing options in rural and suburban towns across Connecticut. From Greenwich to Killingly, Salisbury to Stonington, Housing Connections has provided services to more than half of the 151 eligible towns in the state.
To date, Housing Connections has accomplished the following:
- Responded to 120 requests for technical assistance;
- Provided technical assistance to local groups in all eight counties in Connecticut;
- Helped eleven groups complete 271 affordable housing units;
- These units represent over $46 million in total development costs; and
- There are an additional 668 units in the pipeline among 27 different projects.
In 2015, Housing Connections is providing technical assistance to 44 groups across the state working to meet the affordable housing needs of their communities.