Developing new affordable housing takes time and endurance but is ultimately rewarding when a completed development meets community needs and standards. Housing Connections can help local groups throughout the entire process, from the first concept to the ribbon cutting.
Housing Connections might help by:
- Facilitating discussion to create a unified vision for the new housing
- Providing an overview of the affordable housing development process and the essential elements needed for success
- Assisting with information about potential financing sources and requirements
- Linking local groups with professionals to help identify a site, assemble project financing, and/or manage the project to completion
- Advising local groups on how to assemble a development team
- Providing assistance throughout construction and occupancy